Cook like a pro with the Zwilling Vitality Stew Pot, which is crafted with premium materials and is ideal for most heat sources.
The secret to your culinary success is the Sigma Classic+ sandwich base for even heat distribution, 18/10 stainless steel construction, a tight fitting glass lid and an integrated filling scale for practical measuring. Now all you need is the best local ingredients to create stellar meals.
- Designed in Germany
- Crafted with 18.10 stainless steel and glass
- Sigmas Classic+ sandwich base
- Integrated measuring scale for precise measuring
- Precision fitting glass lids retain moisture, lock in flavours and reduce cooking time
- Integrated silicon seal on the glass lid
- High sides allow you to cook even he most ambitious meals
- Ergonomically stay-cool welded handles for easy control and clean-up
- Drip-free pouring rims
- Compatible with all cook tops including induction
- Oven safe up to 200°C/390°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Presented in a Zwilling box
- Before washing pots and pans made out of stainless steel, they need to cool down. Glass lids, in particular, can be damaged by temperature shocks.
- Zwilling cookware is easy and convenient to clean and dishwasher-safe. But we recommend cleaning it by hand with warm water, a little washing-up liquid and a soft cloth.
- Serious dirt on the inside and base of the cookware can be removed using the rough side of a sponge. Do not allow remnants of food to dry to avoid stains or discoloration on the stainless steel.
- Use proprietary stainless steel cleaners, lemon juice or vinegar to remove white or rainbow-colored discoloration and deposits.
- Do not use your cookware to hold acidic food for any length of time and avoid aggressive cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.