Refunds & Returns
REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
EVERYTHING KITCHEN ONLINE STORE
At Everything Kitchen, we are happy to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind, under the following terms:
- 30 days from date of purchase.
- Goods must be unused, in the original packaging and in the condition in which they were purchased.
- To return your order via post, please contact Everything Kitchen regarding your return within 30 days of purchase via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We recommend using Australia Registered or Express post to ensure tracking of your return.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs for change of mind returns and exchanges.
- You are also able to return the item in-store at either Everything Kitchen Westfield Bondi or Miranda
If you opt for an exchange, you will be charged for the appropriate postage costs to receive your exchanged item(s). If the exchanged item(s) costs more than the original purchase, you will also be required to make payment for the difference before the exchanged item(s) is sent. If the exchanged item(s) costs less than the original purchase, you will receive a refund for the difference.
If you choose to receive a full refund for your returned goods, you will receive a refund via the same method as your original payment was made.
You are entitled to a refund, repair, exchange or credit if the products you've purchased from everything-kitchen.com.au are:
- Significantly different to those shown or described to you
- Not doing what they're supposed to do
Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase, as it must be presented when returning goods.
We stock premium kitchenware and cookware, many of which have their own warranties, some are for a lifetime! In some circumstances, some cookware brands and items that were purchased a significant time ago, we may need to send your product to the distributor for assessment. They will usually assess the nature of the fault and then determine the appropriate action based on the warranty.
We will endeavour to keep your waiting time for Warranty Claims as short as possible.