Kasumi prides itself on superior craftsmanship and high-quality steels to produce traditional Japanese cutlery. Through the range, Old-World sword making techniques come to light as each knife is repeatedly forged and folded thirty-two times resulting in a rockwell hardness of 59-60. The pakka wooden handle of the Kasumi Steak Knife Set 4pc has been ergonomically designed for a comfortable hold and laminated to ensure there are no holes to hold any dirt.
- 4 piece
- Made in Japan.
- VG-10 Stainless steel core with beautiful Damascus stainless exterior.
- Blade is made from thirty-two layers of carbon steel.
- Traditional Japanese style resin impregnated laminated pakka wood handle.
- Double stainless steel riveted handle.
- Ideal for chopping vegetables, slicing meats, mincing herbs and much more.
- Modern, beautiful knives merged with the best of Japanese tradition to provide sensational performance metrics.
- Japanese Damascus or "Sumikama" Steel blade.
- Damascus stabilizes the hard core which provide superior edge retention.
- Presented in a signature Kasumi box.
- Hand wash recommended.